We are excited with the support, both locally and nationally, for the work that we are doing.
- We hold regular monthly litter picks on the second Sunday in each month.
- We hold several guided circular walks each year, (although the pandemic has halted these for now).
- Our regular coach trips restarted in June 2022, after a hiatus due to Covid, with a day trip to Litchfield. More are planned for 2023 and beyond.
- We continue to maintain the flower tubs and hanging baskets around the village.
- We issued an A4 trifold “stroll through historic Hartford”, with information on blue plaques and a map.
- We continue to hold annual competitions, the results of which go towards our yearly calendars, which go on sale in November each year.
- We are working on providing an archive of our past newsletters on this website.
- We provided a defibrillator on the wall outside Chime.
- We recently helped to fund the restoration work planned for the old football hut on The Green and are looking for other projects that we can help to fund.
We welcome ideas, for additional projects, from all Hartford residents, whether or not they are members of our Society.